As 2010 comes to a close-we look back at all the events of the past year. For the Goodmama Household, our house became one little sweet person fuller. We gained lots of love, kisses, cuddles, laughs, giggles, innocence-all in the little figure of Samantha Grace. We also LOST lots of sleep, sanity, “me time”, “us time” & “free time”.
(*This My Friends is a lofty Goal).
2. Make the bed 3 times a week.
3. Organize Closet- Give Away/Throw Away/New Hangers A Must!
4. Read More!
5. Lose 5 more. Enough Said.
8. Gym-3-4x a week. This is another lofty goal when things get crazy. But, its so important to me being a good mama & wife. Taking care of my health.
9. One household chore a week- for one hour. Set the timer. Clean one thing/place/space for an hour a week. Starting with Closet. Hopefully Ending with Attic. So much organizing to be done.
10. Memorize more Scripture. Be in the Word. Worry Less. Pray More.